Loading...

Kung Fu Panda

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Look who's cookin!!

Mikala loves to help, cook and clean....in fact after reading about a woman who took part of the handle off her Swiffer and gave it to her child I decided this was brillant...and you know what? IT IS!!! She loves to clean my floors and hey, who am I to say no to a little help?! I do believe that I can bend this spoon with my mind!! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nancy Korb said...

You have a daughter. She'll be close to you all of her life, except for the 13-16 year old stage, when you will be considered to be taboo...God Forbid that we should be anything like our mothers.

That 's a part of growing up...and one of the most hurtful parts of being mom.

This age is wonderful...the help you mommy stage. She is absoluely precious...and looks happier everytime I see a picture of her.

How are you and Logan and Glenn doing? Where are pictures of you guys...and how are the puppies..do still have them all?

Wendy said...

Thanks for the hot tip! Maybe I can have Madeline cleaning too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails