Kung Fu Panda

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Its my party I can cry if I want to.....

I just had to..... Capture this sad face.... as it built...... into a full blown tantrum! Isn't she beautiful? Even when she cries, she can make me smile! She was mad at me because she did not like what was on the menu and she was VERY hungry lol. She is doing MUCH better, smiling and laughing again (SO good to hear!!)...still not sleeping which accounts for the moodiness. I found another open spot in her palate today and see that her last tooth has come in right through the new palate! This new opening unfortunately looks like it is in the front Hard palate area where as the other two holes we see are in the rear soft palate. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jeff and Madeline said...

Does that mean even more surgery? I hope it is not too difficult--excuse my ignorance. I have captured a tantrum or two on video--what do you think Madeline will think of that at age 16?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails