- This is the year of the PIG..... This is MY year....which one are you??
- Rat (1912, 1924, 1936, 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008) You are imaginative, charming and truly generous to the person you love. However, you have a tendency to be quick-tempered and overly critical. You are also inclined to be somewhat of an opportunist. Born under this sign, you should be happy in sales or as a writer, critic, or publicist.
- Ox (1913, 1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009) A born leader, you inspire confidence from all around you. You are conservative, methodical and good with your hands. Guard against being chauvinistic and always demanding your own way. The Ox would be successful as a skilled surgeon, general, or hairdresser.
- Tiger (1914, 1926, 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010) You are sensitive, emotional and capable of great love. However, you have a tendency to get carried away and be stubborn about what you think is right; often seen as a "Hothead" or rebel. Your sign shows you would be excellent as a boss, an explorer, a race car driver, or a matador.
- Rabbit (1915, 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011) You are the kind of person that people like to be around-affectionate, obliging, always pleasant. You have a tendency, though, to get too sentimental and seem superficial. Being cautious and conservative, you are successful in business but would also make a good lawyer, diplomat, or actor.
- Dragon (1916, 1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000, 2012) Full of vitality and enthusiasm, the Dragon is a popular individual even with the reputation of being foolhardy and a "big mouth" at times. You are intelligent, gifted and a perfectionist but these qualities make you unduly demanding on others. You would be well-suited to be an artist, priest, or politician.
- Snake (1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001, 2013) Rich in wisdom and charm, you are romantic and deep thinking and your intuition guides you strongly. Avoid procrastination and your stingy attitude towards money. Keep your sense of humor about life. The Snake would be most content as a teacher, philosopher, writer, psychiatrist and fortune teller.
- Horse (1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002, 2014) Your capacity for hard work is amazing. You are your own person-very independent. While intelligent and friendly, you have a strong streak of selfishness and sharp cunning and should guard against being egotistical. Your sign suggests success as an adventurer, scientist, poet, or politician.
- Sheep (1919, 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003, 2015) Except for the knack of always getting off on the wrong foot with people, the Sheep can be charming company. You are elegant and artistic but the first to complain about things. Put aside your pessimism and worry and try to be less dependent on material comforts. You would be best as an actor, gardener, or beachcomber.
- Monkey (1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004, 2016) You are very intelligent and have a very clever wit. Because of your extraordinary nature and magnetic personality you are always well-liked. The Monkey, however, must guard against being an opportunist and distrustful of other people. Your sign promises success in any field you try.
- Rooster (1921, 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005, 2017) The Rooster is a hard worker; shrewd and definite in decision making often speaking his mind. Because of this you tend to seem boastful to others. You are a dreamer, flashy dresser and extravagant to an extreme. Born under this sign you should be happy as a restaurant owner, publicist, soldier, or world traveler.
- Dog (1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018) The Dog will never let you down. Born under this sign you are honest and faithful to those you love. You are plagued by constant worry, a sharp tongue and a tendency to be a fault finder. You would make an excellent businessman, activist, teacher or secret agent.
- Pig (1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007, 2019) You are a splendid companion -- an intellectual with a very strong need to set difficult goals and carry them out. You are sincere, tolerant and honest but by expecting the same from others you are incredibly naive. Your quest for material goods could be your downfall. The Pig would be best in the arts as an entertainer, or possibly a lawyer.
Sunday, February 18, 2007
Labels: Chinese New Year