Kung Fu Panda

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Friday Foto Challenge---sleepyhead

I have to say, this is my absolute favorite. I consider this my "reward" as a mother. A sleeping child looks so PEACEFUL. I could honestly sit and just stare at my children for hours while they sleep. For me it is like standing on the beach alone, taking a walk through the woods when all is quiet, listen to classical music, or reading a good book curled up in a quiet corner. The first two pictures are of Mikala sleeping at the movies (yes, I can actually take her to the movies!! She is AWESOME!!) and the last two as you can see are her sleeping in the car. There is always a routine to the car sleeping...first we have lots and lots of noise...fussing, crying, demanding, etc...then all goes suddenly quiet...and before I know it she is out! Just look at that little face and tell me you don't see a "peace of heaven" there!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails