Kung Fu Panda

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Day at the fountains...

I am finally getting this uploaded! We visited the fountains 2-weeks ago! We have just been so busy with all the going on's, and since they have cut the overtime at the Sheriff's office, Glenn has been home more which means I not on as much as I'd like to be (you know husbands, they feel neglected if your on the computer too much!!). Miss Mikala had her appointment with the Pediatric Dentist this week, she was a trooper! They took a mold of her mouth for her obturator, it will cover her top teeth and her palate with a little room for air and healing. I imagine she will not have much room in her mouth so I am sure she is going to be mad, mad, mad.

Anyhow, enjoy the video I have finally found a program where I can post my OWN videos that I do the work for thanks to Doreen!

1 comment:

Jeff and Madeline said...

When does Mikala have to have the obturator and for how long? I hope not too long and that she will not have too much discomfort. Fun pics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails