Kung Fu Panda

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."

Friday, September 28, 2007

Poll time! Your opinion counts!!

Hi all! We are putting together our pictures for our Dossier for Wen Lan and we need you help :-)
I have arranged the pictures I like best but there are just too many! The pages are named and numbered, I need 15-pictures total. Tell us what you like!! When its all done I will of course post them here for you to see! Thanks!!
You can check Wen Lan's blog too!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Susan,
Thanks for you comment. Great blog!! It was hard to narrow down the pictures, they are all so good, but here are my favorites...
#2 best of family pics, 3 & 7 favorite of Glenn, #1 is darling of you & Mikala, and couldn't narrow down pics of Logan & Mikala- too cute!
Wishing a speedy paper chase,
Dianne,
Sophie & Sage

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails