Kung Fu Panda

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."

Friday, October 03, 2008

Gwendylan's first Family Vacation...

This was a significant year for our family vacation. It was Gwen's FIRST. We spent a couple of weeks prepping her for what it means to take a vacation and she was quite nervous. Her biggest concern was that we would not be coming HOME. Its certainly a sign of attachment that she would be concerned about that, and we took the time to assure her that we would always be home as long as we are all together. She was amazing. We took the kids to Disney World and it was H-O-T, and some of the lines were long....Logan complained, I complained, Mikala whined, Glenn complained....Gwen did NOT...not one single, little bit! She walked and walked and waited and waited and never once complained....as parents we were AMAZED! She had a great time, and at one point looked at me and asked, "Mommy, is this what Heaven is like?".....OH BOY! I had my chance to tell her that Heaven is SOOO much better!! As you scroll down you will see some of our favorite pics, at the end there are two slideshows...enjoy!! Gwen gives her "thumbs up" for family vacation!
Some things are still a little scarey for Miss Miki...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carrie said...

They look great-were are you in Fl I am in Ocala? Maybe we can meet up one day- I homeschool all my kids so I willing to drive-it would be neat to see if Gwen or MJ know each other!

LifeWithTheFerrells said...

It's been a while since I checked in on your blog! We too were just at Disney World! We were there Sept 19-26. What a shame if we were there at the same time and didn't meet up!! Love your pictures, looks like the girls are doing great.
Blessings
ps. thanks for posting Mandissa's song. I love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails