Kung Fu Panda

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Gwen's chior debut!

The following video is of Gwen's performance in our children's church chior...she did a FANTASTIC job!! Sorry its sooo blurry, I used Picasa3 which has a new movie capability and this is my first time trying it out! Tomorrow I will post just the pic, so you can see how truly beautiful she looked!!

The song you hear is the song they actually sang...and believe me, those were not easy words to learn!!

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

What a great video for Thanksgiving! You aren't kidding those are hard words to sing.

We brought our Pearl home in Sept and for Christmas her class at school sang "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas." You can imagine!

Kim

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails