Kung Fu Panda

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Last week of our Unit Study...

WOW! How time has flown by! Just before Easter Logan caught a cold....passed it to Mikala....who passed it to Gwen....who passed it to me....and I decided, wouldn't it be nice to have Dad share in this family event? Hmmmm...it was a BAD cold that has taken forvever to get rid of. I am happy to say that we are all now healthy and well again!!

Here are the pics from our last week of the unit study. We finished our notebooks, and I think they came out wonderful. In the last week we picked "wash each others feet", which was something the kids were not looking forward to, but are now asking when we can do it again! Oh, and I managed to get a picture of the cardinal inside the birdfeeder Logan made!! We'd been watching her for days and I was thrilled to finally capture her image!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails