Kung Fu Panda

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Miki loses her first tooth!!

Yep, and there's another that is ready to follow...Tooth Fairy better stock up her funds!
Posted by Picasa


Not sure why, but I am adding some additional thoughts....

I miss China, I miss the baby that was placed in my arms there...she is growing up too fast...and I think I left a piece of my heart back there in that little room.



It changes you forever, doesn't it?

2 comments:

RamblingMother said...

Awesome! Yes they do grow up and yes you did leave some of your heart in China. I think we all did.

Kristin said...

That first tooth is a big deal!! We're up to tooth four or something. Now I caution other family members to not assist in pulling the tooth until I verify the Tooth Fairy has money on hand!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails