Kung Fu Panda

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Teaching Gwenny to milk Wilma

I have been teaching Gwenny to milk the goats. We are hoping to have 4 in milk by spring next year and it will be helpful to have another one of us who is comfortable, and proficient at milking. She is loving the time we get to spend; just her and I. Wilma is a great goat, she never needs to be tethered and as long as she has grains in her bucket, she is happy to be milked!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Not milking goats anymore here. I added your blog to my blog roll.

Amy

Jacinda Vandenberg said...

My sister and I had goats at this age too; so much fun!

Andrea @ Frugally Sustainable said...

Awe!! I just love this! This post is so inspirational and I think my subscribers would really enjoy reading this. I would love for you to come share it at Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways on Frugally Sustainable this Wednesday. And, I really hope that you will put Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways on your list of carnivals to visit and link to each Wednesday!

Warmly,
Andrea @ Frugally Sustainable
Here's the link: http://www.frugallysustainable.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails