Kung Fu Panda

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."

Thursday, March 23, 2006

saying goodbye to Changsha

This is a sad day. We say goodbye to Changsha. I am really going to miss this place. It suited me so much more than Beijing, and I am surprised by how much I really love this city. I have never considered myself a city girl but there is so much character here, so much hub-bub. Everyone is always in a hurry and there so much to see. I really enjoyed visiting the streets and seeing the real China. I am sorry to leave here and cannot imagine that I will like Guangzhou nearly as much, but we will see. This is where our daughter came from, so that alone puts this place on the permenate map of our hearts. I have not have time to say how much I love our daughter. She feels so right to me that I know this is truely the daughter born from my heart. I have such a feeling of sadness for her birth parents everytime I look at her. She is so full of life and laughter that I simply cannot imagine what they must have gone through. Street performer. She looked to be about 4-5 years old. See the bucket for money? Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails