Kung Fu Panda

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Well its Sunday morning!!

and that means only 3 days left until we fly halfway across the world....To say I am getting a bit nervous is an understatement! It has been 91/2 years since I have had a baby to take care of!!! I worry, worry, worry about everything and am waiting to get to that place where I just stop and tell myself what will be, will be. Not there yet though! Each day we have had goals to reach and we are finally starting to catch up on those goals! The office was finished on Friday and yesterday was moving day!! I have the greatest husband. He has really given me a place to call my own and it is so cozy!! Logan is almost caught up on his work for school and today we will finish the rest. I am praying for him to have loads of concentration skills this week as he will need them to take all of the tests they are going to cram into two days before he leaves and the grading period ends! He already has the grades for honor roll he just has to hold on to them. We are so proud of him! “Let us run with endurance the race that is set before us (Hebrews 12:1).”

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails