Kung Fu Panda

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."

Monday, July 09, 2007

We have lost the palate....again

There is not too much I can say, I am too tired, frustrated, you name it! We have lost the palate again. Mikala has been in absolute misery the last 3-days. The obturator literally fell apart in her mouth and she has had terrible stomach trouble since....what day is this? Anyway I know its been going on for a couple of days and I have been on the phone with both the surgeon and the pediatrician trying to figure it out and CALM her down. She has been crying and crying and it was during one of her back-of-the-throat screaming jags that the blood started pouring out. She seems somewhat better today, but is still holding on to a VERY nasty disposition.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Honey, I know it seems hopeless right now. But this is what happens often. I sometimes takes several tries before success. We're praying for Mikala and for you. Keep up your strength. She's going to need it in the days ahead.

Jeff and Madeline said...

I am so sorry, poor Mikala. We are thinking of you guys--I so hope it is resolved soon without much pain. It sounds like a rollercoaster there, if you need ANYTHING please call, email, whatever.

Feel better soon sweet one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails