Kung Fu Panda

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."

Monday, March 03, 2008

Chicago here we come!

Well, Miss Miki K and I are off to Chicago Shriner's once again, for post op this time. I am so excited, her mouth has been improving day by day! We no longer have the "pencil eraser" hole that was there!! We have put our trust in God to help her heal and have been completely AMAZED in the transformations taking place since that time. This is one doctors appointment I am happy to go to, I cannot wait to hear what they say. As far as the P-flap part of the surgery, I am just not sure..., with the last surgeries, by day 4 of the post op I was always able to tell that it had failed. Making this trip all the more exciting!
Luke 1:47
And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails